Give.GOP: Fundraising Resources to Empower the Republican Grassroots
Today, Give.GOP — a project I’ve been working on for a long time alongside my friend Paul Dietzel and several other GOP strategists — finally launched to the public.
From the official website:
This is not ActBlue. It’s nothing personal, but we felt that copying a 15-year-old idea was a bad approach. We built something entirely new. Give.GOP is leaner, more flexible, and more scalable. Our technology is stronger, our customer service is better, and our donation platform’s down-ballot market share is larger. We believe that a rising tide lifts all boats. We value you more than profit. We value your privacy more than power.
- The Directory: Allows grassroots donors to find and fund the Republicans they support through a single, unified user interface.
- Near-Zero Fees: On Give.GOP, the donor covers the processing fees so that all but $0.30 of their gift goes straight to the campaigns they support.
- Nominee Funds: Donors can choose to donate to the eventual Republican nominee in a contested race, even before the Primary Election ends so that donors can focus their gifts where they can make the most impact.
- The Anedot Platform: The entire service leverages Anedot’s widely adopted platform, which is already effectively the “Republican ActBlue.” That means that from Day One, Republican candidates from up and down the ballot can benefit from Anedot’s DonorID network effects and ongoing user experience improvements.
- Seamless Integration: Campaigns do not need to do anything to benefit from Give.GOP. They can continue using whichever donation processors they prefer for their in-house fundraising, all while still receiving ongoing contributions from grassroots donors via the Give.GOP Directory.
Anedot already solved the GOP’s fundraising technology problem, which is why more Republican campaigns and causes use it than any other platform. Now, Give.GOP is going a step further by empowering donors to find and fund Republicans on their terms. Donating on Give.GOP is now the most secure and cost-effective way to donate to the Republican candidates you support.
I’m proud to have played a part in helping bring this idea to fruition, and I’m looking forward to seeing how it progresses in the weeks, months, and years to come.